My wonderful husband created a delicious frozen yogurt recipe a few years ago for me for Mother’s Day. I decided to tweak his recipe for the Trim Healthy Mama plan. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Hazelnut Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt THM S
- 8oz cream cheese
- 6oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (the refrigerated version, not canned)
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (this brand is sugar free sweetened with natural sweetener)
- 2 tbsp Pyure erythritol and stevia blend (natural, plant derived, non-GMO)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Combine the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, coconut milk, cream, and spread in a blender or food processor. Blend until fully incorporated. Whisk in the evaporated cane juice or sugar and cinnamon. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Stir again to make sure all the ingredients are mixed well and pour into your ice cream churn or ice cream maker, following the manufacturer’s directions. Add the vanilla during the last few minutes of churning. Freeze for 2 hours before serving.